Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Whack A Cat


Dear Readers,

My girl made me a game to work on my paw-eye coordination. She calls it “whack a cat”; I call it “Ninja attack simulation exercises for the inner monk kitten”. Maybe we will just refer to it as whack a cat, it’s shorter. Sometimes we play this game with the box on the floor, and sometimes she sets it up on end and I have to jump to get the bird (Swiffer). The training exercise ends when I kill the bird. I get a treat for doing this, so I give it my all! Once in a while I get so involved I jump out of the box and try to chase the bird. My girl says “cheating!” and the bird flies away. Back to the box, I want my treat!
Every once in a while Lance and Tucker think they can play “Whack a Cat”. Tucker actually jumps and tries to get me, but Lance knows how our relationship is and just watches. I know for a fact he would love the chance to get me. His nature is such a soft one he will never act on it. Can we say push over? (Insert evil meow)


No comments:

Post a Comment