Thursday, September 6, 2012

Joyful fun!


Dear Diary,

I had the most fabulous day yesterday! The old lady was working out front and she let me come out with her. Lance and Maggie were outside too! We all played in the grass and at first I was all like “What is this green stuff?” then she said it was grass and it was fun to walk on! I pounced on leaves and chased bugs, even did a bit of camouflage work with spider webs on my whiskers. I dug in the dirt and played chase the kitty with my fur family. There is a small jungle and cave that I got to play in. I couldn’t contain the pleasure of being outside and was running in circles and leaping for joy. The fresh air and the sun on my fur was simply lovely!  Lance, I found finally will play with me if I am outside! He was so much fun. First I would attack him (I am a wolverine!), then he would pretend he was a sheep dog and try to round me up and keep me up front. He did well, our role-playing games were fun! We were out there for a long time. Finally I was tired and asked to go inside. My window perch made a perfect afternoon snooze spot.




And then…
The girl came home and called me. I went running and she tossed me in the carrier and took me to that shady DOCTOR again. I cried and cried and she didn’t listen one bit! That evil doctor gave me ANOTHER shot. It really hurt and I let them know I was not into all this acupuncture voodoo hoodoo crap. My girl brought me home and I am safe. I did hear I don't have to go back again for shots for a year. Not sure what a year is but I have that much time to perfect my escape routes from being put in the carrier and going to the Doctors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment