Friday, September 14, 2012

So Worried!!!


Dear Diary,

There is some discussion about my staying here in this home. I am so worried! My girl is supposed to clean my litter box and she has been rather lacking in that department. I don’t like yucky litter; it’s not good for the ninja claws. I was looking for a new place since the box was just plain yucky and my bladder just slipped on the old ladies bed. She had to go to the laundry mat right away because the washer is broken. <shrug> And the rest of the day she ranted about the girl and responsibility. I heard words like “Doesn’t matter how cute and loving I am… responsibility has consequences…” I am really scared! I love it here! Wish the old lady would just do my litter clean up. When the girl was gone for that one week it was cleaned all the time! Sometimes twice a day! I like it when the old lady does it.

<prays to kitten gods> PAWEEES PAWEEES PAWEEES make the girl do what she has to do, or make the old lady love me so much she takes over and the girl gets some other punishment. I don't want to be punished for the girls lack of actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment