Thursday, September 13, 2012

Small gap = Fun!


Dear Diary,

Shhhh… I found an escape route from the house. The window with the air conditioner has a gap. I discovered I am a very brave kitty and jumped about 12ft. to the ground. Then I was off to plunder all the leaves I wanted! No birds get to eat at our house today, Ninja kitty is on watch! The old lady thinks I might have escaped when she was letting a dog in. What she doesn’t know doesn’t hurt her. When I made the mistake of letting her know I was outside she came out to join me and brought Lance. He loves playing tag! We flew around the house in circles and up and down trees! Even played hide and seek in the flowers. He doesn't hide very well. I did come back in and found there is a box in front of my escape route. Hmmm wonder how that happened? Oh well will figure that out another day , all that fresh air made me sleepy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment