Monday, September 10, 2012

Rescue!

Dear Diary,
Yesterday was such an awesome day! I got to play outside for hours and hours and I even climbed a tree! The old lady found me up high and then the old guy that visits came out and said "You never find cat bones up in trees, she will find a way down." He was right! Ninja paws and a bit of side booty action and I was back down on the ground!
Then across the street there was some action going on with the neighbor kids. I alerted the old lady right away! They had found a kitten all alone! They named him Tuna because that was all they had for stray cats to eat. Plus the neighboring old lady was allergic to kitties. I saw how they were handling tuna and the old lady said "They have no idea what to do with that kitty!" So she went over and talked to them and all of a sudden I was having to share my food bowl. That was not cool at ALL. NOPE. TUNA had to be removed at once! Even my fur family didn't like Tuna. Wait.. think it was the other way around. I am not sure if Tuna has ever even seen a dog before. Because he was all fuzzy and hissing every time they walked by and sniffed the carrier.

Anyway Tuna was a nice enough boy, but we don't need two cat masters here. Out with you Tuna.. OUT!

My girl took Tuna to the kindle of kitties home. The borderland Humane society has a room just for lost kitties! He will get a few days to adjust and hopefully his owner will find him. If not he will get to visit the Shady Dr and get poked too...<evil kitty grin> Then be up for adoption. I hope if the owners don't find him that he gets a home as happy as mine.


Here is a brief picture of Mr. Tuna. 
Update! OOZie aka Mr. Tuna found his mommy! 


1 comment: