Sunday, August 19, 2012

Workout Tower


Dear Diary,
When I first received my tower I could barely climb it. Now I can jump up to each level from the level before. I am growing stronger with each training session. I can get from the floor to ceiling in 3 seconds flat! I have several toys attached to my tower to simulate different attack strategies. The fluffy thing is like a bird; I can attack it and take it down to bare feathers in moments! Old lady doesn’t mind because she says at least they aren’t real. Then there is the ball with the bell, which is there to get me to keep attacking even if things make noise. This has been helpful during the toe game. The girl has been training me also with my pounce treats. She shakes the bottle and I have to get to the top as soon as possible to get one. I love my treats, it shows I am on the right track for training. 


No comments:

Post a Comment