Friday, August 10, 2012

Visitors


Dear Diary,
 The old lady had a visitor come to the house. She was a very nice lady with the smell of small dog on her. Warning!!!  If you are a guest in our home I will ninja attack you. Yup you are not safe just because you have a “Visitor” status. I am not a discriminating kitty. The back of her knee had a bulls eye on it I swear! I just had to dig my ninja claws in. Plus I have to admit it is the most sporting of all events to attack a human. They tend to squeak and jump. GREAT FUN! Then they like to spew threatening words at you. I am the NINJA of this house… spew all you want; I have marked you and will again. <tips paw from top of head while bowing>  Bring it, visitors…bwahahaaa

2 comments:

  1. We have a comic series here called "Shermans Lagoon" where sharks, crabs and fish are the main characters and are always parralleling the human world. They go to another planet where the fish hunt humans instead of the huimans fishing for the fish...it is so funny to turn the tables...very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo's posts are directly relative to what she is doing on a daily basis. Glad you enjoy her posts. ~~The old lady.

    ReplyDelete