Saturday, August 11, 2012

Compromising position


Dear Diary,
I was caught in a compromising position. Do not attempt this position if you do not trust your surroundings. I was so tired the other night and my girl offered to hold me while I totally conked out. As a kitten we can sleep hard. I mean so hard we are called cat rugs. You can move us anywhere and we just flop around and go. My endurance is short-lived as I am still growing and maturing. So I am often found in these positions. The dogs are found like this too, so I am not to worried. I was in her arms and she started to rub my tummy. My girl says most cats don’t like their belly stroked. I LOVE IT! It’s so comforting to have my belly massaged. You would think I was part amphibian. I hear frogs sleep when you pet their bellies too! I think I should look into google and see if I can get the girl to practice more techniques. I think all kitty owners should be skilled in the art of massage. 



No comments:

Post a Comment