Monday, August 27, 2012

Oops!

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was National Dog Day. I am just realizing this. I feel bad I didn't support my fur family. Here is a link to the official page for all my readers who like dogs. Don't feel bad if you don't click it, some of you just have to love cats and not dogs. It's OK.

National Dog Day

I have a little bit of advice for you dogs---

1. After your humans give you a bath, don't let them towel dry you! Instead, run to their bed, jump up and dry yourself on the sheets. This is especially good if it's right before your humans' bedtime.
2. Act like a convicted Criminal. When the humans come home, put your ears back, tail between your legs, chin down and act as if you have done something really bad. Then, watch as the humans frantically search the house for the damage they think you have caused. (this allows cats to get away with murder)
3. Wake up 20 minutes before the alarm clock is set to go off and make the humans take you out. As soon as you get back inside, fall asleep. (This will drive them nuts and pet the cat because I will be there purring and waiting for them to say how sweet i am that i didn't wake them up)

Trust me these tips are IMPORTANT!

1 comment: