Saturday, August 25, 2012

Napping


Dear Diary,
Finding a good nap spot is important. There are several places around this house but each represents different things. Say I want to take a nap on my window perch. This is saying to the others in the house “You are safe, I am feeling really tired and nothing can wake me up for a few hours.” But if I sleep in the dog bed, I am saying “Just try to bug me dog, I dare you.” Napping on the couch keeps all the dogs away and they have to lie on the floor. Plus I am ADORABLE when I curl up under the covers. I love to nap under things. My girl thinks I am just the cutest! Of course I am but that is beside the point. I am reminding her of the fact when I do it. You have to have a good balance to be top cat in a house.


Of course this  could always be used for an attack starting spot too. 


2 comments:

  1. you really make wanting a kitten sound like a wonderful priveldge. I wish more people did this. I enjoy this each time you post. I sent the link to sean at the DJ for our web and he never put it on there. I think he missed the email as he is new to the whole thing. can you resend again so I can get the link posted? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? He missed something about mua? omg.. Silence!!!! I ninja YOU!

    ReplyDelete