Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lance and Maggie Mystery


Dear Diary,
The old lady removes Lance and Maggie from me just about every day. They go out the glass wall that swings and I can’t seem to follow. I have seen them get in the “going to the nasty office where they stick you with needles vehicle” but they seem to like it. I don’t like going in my carrier to that vehicle. They always come back tired and wet too. What is with that? This is an obscure notion to me. Go away, get super tired, come home WET? They are showing signs of being senseless. But should I be surprised they are dogs. And what does run, swim, river and play ball mean?  Once I infiltrate their doggy allegiance, and learn their language, I hope to figure out this mystery. Till then I will just chalk it up to dog stupidity. <hmpf>

No comments:

Post a Comment