Friday, August 3, 2012

Debate- Helpful versus Pest


Dear Diary,

Old lady and I were debating these words for the last few weeks. We have not fully finished but I thought I would clue you in to our little debate.
I believe in certain situations I am being Helpful to her. She believes in those same situations I am a pest. Here are a few of them to ponder.

Laundry- Particularly the dryer.
Me- Old lady drops a sock. The sock is wet and a bit defiant. I have to jump said sock, tumble with it, and sometimes even go all ninja kitty to get it to behave. Very Helpful!  
Old lady- Boo steals socks, I do not drop them on the floor. She takes them from inside the dryer and drags them around getting them dirty again. I have to rewash sock. Pest!

Dusting
Me- I show her where to dust by jumping on things and trying to direct the swiffer to the correct areas. Sometimes I grab it and say “NO!  Bad swiffer you missed a spot”. Helpful.
Old lady- Boo follows me around and attacks the swiffer. She is determined to beat it into submission so that it doesn’t even work. After I am done dusting I find chunks of swiffer fluff and have to go back and pick them up. If she can’t climb something close to where I am dusting she tries to climb me.  Pest.

Getting Dressed
Boo- When the humans put on their clothes I like to point out certain things. Like today, the old lady was putting on her Capri’s. If I hadn’t pounced on them several times I am sure she would of gone out without tying the side strings. Helpful.
Old lady- I could barely even take them off the hanger without boo trying to play with the strings. As I was putting my legs thru she insisted on holding on to the fabric. Who wears cat adornments now a day? Yes I did remember to tie my side strings. I guess I concede to this one... she was Helpful.


score- 
Boo 2
Old lady 0


your opinion counts! give points to either boo or the old lady in your comment! 

1 comment:

  1. This cat is too smart for the old lady...

    ReplyDelete