Friday, August 17, 2012

Game-Toe grab


Dear Diary,
Oh My Gosh do I love this game!
<Singy voice> LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
The old lady plays it with me. Here is how it works. I am so excited it’s hard to write this down.I am like that guy in the movie "My cousin Vinny. ok okokokay okayokay" 
I go under the old ladies bed and prime my inner ninja. Double-check the claws and wait.paw gestures the reenactment of wolverine in X men with his claws The old lady comes into the room and shuffles around the bed with Grade A prime BARE toes. She moves all around the sides of the bed pulling things off or putting them on. I think she calls it doing laundry or making the bed, something like that. All I know is I am so compelled to attack those toes! It is so much fun! They jump, she squeaks my name and we do it all over again!!! By far this is one of the best games I have played. I get so excited that afterwards I run  and jump for joy all over the house. I know I am the winner because the old lady grabs the Neosporin tube. 

1 comment: