Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dusty and her personal space bubble


Dear Diary,
Maggie left to go to work with the old guy that visits. I hear she will be gone for 5 days. Which is fine and all, but they left Dusty with us and she has some issues. She requires a good 2ft. personal space bubble. She gets so grouchy with me if I do not respect her space. Old lady says she is the matriarch of the fur family and I should listen to her. The problem with this is she lies in the MIDDLE of everything, and she is HUGE! I can’t practice any of my skills in this tiny house if she wants to dominate most of the floor space. The only thing I have going for me is she is so slow. I have been known to jump on and over her in a flash. By the time it registers to her that I was in the no Dusty zone, I am already in a different room. Why can’t she lay in Maggie’s bed when she is gone? It’s out of the way and already marked as no trespassing area. I have little hope with this dog. She is just not trainable nor do I feel I will be able to dominate her. This is a hit to my plans and the situation will need reconsideration after the other dogs fall into line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment