Friday, November 23, 2012

Dear Diary, 

I know it's been a while. But I have been recuperating from a very traumatic experience  The old lady left me for a MONTH! (drama paw on forehead, slight faint action) Then right before she came back I went to the doctor again and had to spend the night. When I woke up my belly was naked! I had a cut and I have reinforced the thought that now I am liver-less  I told my girl this the first time! I must of put up a big fight when they took me to the doctor because I heard them say "removal of ninja claws" but I still have them! That was a close call! Of course I now hear the old lady telling me about a bell or something around my neck. no no no this will not do. I will never be able to catch those flying chirpy things. 

But lets move on. Our house is changing! My stuff has been moved around and there is a beautiful tree with shiny hanging things on it. It's like a kittens dream come true. A tree full of kitten toys! I have enjoyed every moment so far its been up. Even the old lady is encouraging me by yelling my name every time I play with it! I do so love the old lady. Having your own cheer team makes a kitten feel so loved. I have even contributed to the decorating in the house. I go out my window and have been bringing in small pine cones. They add a bit of natural appeal to the overall decorations. My contributions can be found all over the house. I have even  given them to the dust bunnies under the furniture! Merry Christmas my little bunny friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment