Monday, August 13, 2012

Leash training Tucker





Dear Diary, 
Today I continue the educating of Tucker. When he hears the humans say “Get the kitty!!!” He will think twice. First you need to establish dominance by binding him in some way. I am demonstrating the use of a leash in this photo. The leash means power. I have seen the humans use it on him. They command respect and direct him in what he can do while attached to the leash. Do not be fooled by the image I have given. This is very dangerous work. One miss claw grab and you could possibly be dragged around the house. Experience is knowledge. I also believe a bit more weight on my end will help immensely. This could take a few months. I am a determined 3 pounds of fluff. I will succeed in this lesson. 
"Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you."


2 comments:

  1. Tucker is one cool dog to let a kitty control him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was only trying, no succeeding.

    ReplyDelete