Friday, August 31, 2012

Box Cave-Part 1

Dear Diary, 
All kittens should have a box to practice evasive maneuvers. My girl started making me a box cave. This is the first box, see below. It had a function rating of 3/10. My butt and hind legs barely fit in it. I had to squeeze my body through the holes because she didn't make them big enough. This of course was demonstrated as she was making it; because I really wanted to help. I did carry all the bits of cardboard to every corner of the house for her. It's our way of playing "find the trash" she says. I of course was saving them for later. I need good pieces of cardboard for when the dust bunnies are hiding from me. 

A well made box cave can save any kitten from the slobber of dogs. Tucker especially enjoys licking me and chewing on me till I reek of dog. Although sometimes my new aroma allows me to sneak up on Lance easier. Why he lets Tucker attack him and not me I don't know. I think he is bias towards other dogs and his soft heart thinks he will hurt me. The bigger I get the more he will like me. (I hope)



No comments:

Post a Comment