Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Time Out?


Dear Diary,
Today started out so well. Then it seems like out of nowhere I ended up locked in the spare room. I am not entirely sure what happened to lead to this.
It started like this. First of all the young female has abandoned me. I hear them say the words “away” but I just know she is not around anymore. This makes me sad and I am left to play with only the other animals and the older female. So this morning soon as there was a hint of light coming in the windows I decided that the older female needed comfort under her covers. Here I was trying to be a good kitty and I kept getting kicked and flicked away. She has no respect for my efforts. When she finally decided to get up I again felt she needed my company. I went into frenzy frolic mode I like to call it. And all of a sudden BAM she has discovered a weakness in my ARMOR! I was grabbed by the scruff of my neck and put in the spare room! While on this journey to the room I remember hearing words like “NO, DRAW BLOOD, TIME OUT” but I was so paralyzed by being carried like I was,  I am not sure.
It’s nice in that room. I have plenty of space and a window but soon as I started to protest my imprisonment I heard the black boxes in the living room come to life! They were making it very difficult for her to hear me through all the ruckus they were producing. I think its called music. It just got louder and louder.
Finally I was released. I am exhausted and made refuge in my castle. I will not give up on the old lady; she needs my comfort and companionship. She is alone a lot and the other animals seem to feel they need to sleep most of the day. I can do this, she will love me , she will love me.. She will love me….

No comments:

Post a Comment