Monday, July 23, 2012

The OTHERS

Dear Diary,
Infiltration 101 know your enemy.
I was told I am a cat. Then I moved into this house with these huge other "animals".  Animals what does that mean anyway? These others that walk on all 4 are SO HUGE! I must pull out my inner lion and teach them to respect me at once! I have taken to their habits. I watch and learn because I do realize at 2 months old I am already superior in intelligence. My first month at this new dwelling has proven to be interesting.
1st- their food is the size of my paw. How do they eat that stuff? 
2nd- When they "Bark" at me I must go into the vicious U shape and fluff all fur. This intimidates them more then the first reaction of running away. Big mistake that was... the little one CHASED me. ME! the nerve. This has been rectified I want you to know. But that is for another date.
3rd- They come with built in poles. Some of very furry. Some are not. But they move back and forth when the humans talk to them. This is proven to keep me very entertained. I am using them to perfect my ninja attack. I can tame them. One day i know i will not get knocked half way across the room. I must persevere if i plan on dominating these others. 

My study of these other animals has the big guy who visits calling me "CATDOG"

No comments:

Post a Comment