Friday, July 27, 2012

My first KILL!


Dear Diary,
Day 87 of my life I have made my first kill. I have to admit it was a mishap. But every opportunity to learn is a good one. The details are important to remember as future kill needs will eventually arise. The old ladies scrap room is a resource beyond all other places in this abode. I found this unbelievably amusing round white thing. I brought it out to the living room and as I did it expanded! Before I knew it, it was all over the place and getting wrapped around me. It energized me and all of a sudden my inner ninja was out again with my frenzied frolic. I am now in triple threat mode! Booya! 

 I was leaping and covering it around all sorts of objects. Tucker and I were having a quite pleasurable time playing together when I went to hide behind the big wind blower. I usually don’t play around him; he likes to suck things in from the back. I know this because I see the fur he steals from the dogs in the back. The old lady is always using the monster in the closet to remove the fur but I know the wind blower’s motive is an evil one with an addiction to fur. I would like to keep my fur. That was when I learned my toy was now being eaten by the wicked wind blower! I quickly removed myself from my entanglement  and jumped back to watch it munch. It made a dreadful noise and then …nothing. The old man who visits came running to rescue it, but it was too late. What is a screwdriver? At the end of the day my kill was a success and it lay motionless. Strike one for Ninja kitty! 

Time for my close up Mr. Demille. 


2 comments:

  1. That is without a doubt the cutest thing I have read in a long time. Keep them coming. I love it. Let me know when the book comes out. I'll be the first in line at the signing. Paw prints for signatures. I can see it now!

    ReplyDelete